“Most professional and 5 of 5 ratings overall. I would recommend SouthFace Solar for the complete Project and they are my standard for design and installation.”
“SouthFace Solar’s design and communications addressed every concern a home owner could have:
- Best PV equipment selection and best service warranty offered.
- Latest equipment and reliability offered and installed and did not shop for outdated equipment.
- Cost completitive and 10% cheaper than other installers.
- Communication with the customer was exceptional and timely at every phase
- Software interface and APS plan selection advice and help.
- Corrected line drawings from previous supplier that were not up to standards as part of the service.
- Installation and follow up with agencies and timely to secure lowest net metering rate.
- Corrected Non NABCE old installers maintenance and documentation issues to assure trouble free permit approval process.
- Corrected the unsatisfactory Medusa’s conduit issues wearing the roof tiles and previous ugly installation issues.”
“SSE was one of five solar companies we asked to bid to purchase a photovoltaic solar system. SSE had the best overall pricing and worked with us on the utility incentive. The workmanship and appearance are great. Even the conduit was painted to match our house. Their customer service is outstanding.”
“I had APS electricity bills of $250 a month. After my first full month of solar, my bill was only $38.15. SouthFace Solar Electric was most considerate and left my house in better shape than before the installation.”
“As an architect and a client of SouthFace Solar, I have been so impressed by their professional and hassle-free service that I am happy to recommend them to many of my clients. With the system installed on my own residence, SSE’s competitive prices allowed me to get an excellent return on my investment.”
“My husband and I wanted solar, but we were unsure of costs, rebates and getting a quality job done. We had SouthFace Solar look at our home. Their bid was so informative, they answered all our questions, and installed exactly as planned. Friends and family haven’t even noticed the panels yet. We’d recommend SSE to anyone.”
“In 2009 I built a home in Cave Creek. Having used solar electric off-grid in Colorado for 13 years I’m a big believer. I checked out bigger Scottsdale solar companies, but SouthFace was recommended by my architect. SSE beat the other quotes, provided financing, and truly care even beyond installation. My bills are so low I’m expecting a rebate check.”
“Dave and I are absolutely thrilled with our new solar system. Each morning we watch the modules via the internet to see when we start generating power. It’s very exciting! We cannot begin to describe how pleased we are with SouthFace Solar Electric and the entire team we worked with. Right from the start, a pleasant experience.”