BEFORE: Conduit run on the roof Looks UGLY and I have complained about it ! Nothing done to correct it.
AFTER: Solar rewired with SouthFace NABCE certified installer and added 5Kwh additional power generation. Conduit run properly in the attic and not a maintenance or eye sore.
“Most professional and 5 of 5 ratings overall. I would recommend SouthFace Solar for the complete Project and they are my standard for design and installation.”
“SouthFace Solar’s design and communications addressed every concern a home owner could have:
- Best PV equipment selection and best service warranty offered.
- Latest equipment and reliability offered and installed and did not shop for outdated equipment.
- Cost completitive and 10% cheaper than other installers.
- Communication with the customer was exceptional and timely at every phase
- Software interface and APS plan selection advice and help.
- Corrected line drawings from previous supplier that were not up to standards as part of the service.
- Installation and follow up with agencies and timely to secure lowest net metering rate.
- Corrected Non NABCE old installers maintenance and documentation issues to assure trouble free permit approval process.
- Corrected the unsatisfactory Medusa’s conduit issues wearing the roof tiles and previous ugly installation issues.”